Mission, Values Statement, Institutional Goals and Strategic Initiatives
The mission of Middlesex County College is to provide access to a quality, affordable education for a diverse population, to support student success for lifelong learning, and to strengthen the economic, social and cultural life of the community.
MCC values a rigorous and supportive learning environment
MCC prides itself in fostering an honest and respectful institutional culture
MCC respects and celebrates acceptance and understanding
MCC promotes a culture of cooperation and engagement
MCC embraces authentic and transparent communication
MCC fosters respect and collegiality
- To provide an excellent education to students pursuing professional, academic and/or personal goals.
- To foster knowledge, encourage self-awareness and support personal and intellectual growth while stimulating lifelong learning.
- To work collaboratively with private, public and corporate groups to respond to the changing needs of the community.
- To offer access to education and resources that enrich the quality of life for the community.
- To provide a variety of learning experiences to promote success.
- Strengthen Academic Standards
- Implement a Variety of Learning Delivery Formats for Students
- Develop a Plan to Upgrade MCC's Labs, Clinics and Classrooms
- Develop an Academic and Administrative Services Technology Plan
- Develop New and/or Enhanced Collaborations with External Partners
- Develop and Implement an Enhanced Professional Development Program